[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Any Implementation of S-HTTP available

I've got a copy of httpd modified for SSL running here, was from
like ftp.psy.uq.au , can't offer it to you, because i'm in the u.s and
that would be a no-no. It appears, without a certificate from RSA, it
wont work with netscape, but that can be gotten easily enough, i hear.